Why is this place not fun...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Aperitif said:
(Carry on - without us, we would be nothing)

Who was in that one? Sid James? Not one of the better known ones is it?

Joe24 said:
You see, you keep saying that, but its not happened yet, old man;)*

*Now that really will get me killed;)

I'm going to tie you to a chair and then chainsaw all of your bikes into tiny bits then shoot in your hat and then kill you to death.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mickle said:
I'm going to tie you to a chair and then chainsaw all of your bikes into tiny bits then shoot in your hat and then kill you to death.
How can you kill me to death:wacko:
Im not feeling the love Mickle, why is this? Can i have a hug;)

Noodley

Joe24 said:

No it would be more like "AAAaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhh!" as you get dead legs from everyone.

Mind you it would not probably hurt you too much, chicken leg boy ;)

ilovebikes said:
moi, je n'ai pas compris :blush: ;)

It's ok Andy - I was accused of turning serious...all over now! :tongue:

tyred

Legendary Member
I haven't been a member as long as some but I enjoy it here. It's true some questions get asked over and over again but if it bothers you, don't read it. That's how we all learn, ask questions. If you're not interested in the thread, don't contibute. Simple. I wouldn't bother to read a thread on what MTB to buy for example as I rarely ride the MTB I do have and have no intentions of buying another.

And I think it's worth logging in just to read Jimboalee's posts on gear theory and nutrition:smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Beardie said:
OK, I think I've worked out most of this now. 'msg' is 'message', I got that fairly quickly, and 'the old c+' refers to the Cycling Plus website. However, the meaning of 'Hi N'o ;)' still eludes me.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that using esoteric jargon is another good way to put newcomers off, as the only people who can take part are those who know the lingo.

Ah, that's not jagon, that's just how Yenrod writes. It takes a while to learn. Decades, sometimes....

I think it's been a bit quieter over the last few weeks, I assumed thai was because people had better things to do with light evenings and sunny weekends. Didn't C+ slow down a bit over the summer?

And repitition of questions is fine by me. If you really are new to something, sometimes you have to ask the question specifically to your own situation, or to ask for clarification of something you don't get. If some people can;t be bothered to answer, than ignore that section - there are plenty who are willing to help newbies through the same query over and over. And it's also a good way to say hello....

just jim

There seemes some excitement around a CC magazine, dunno what's happening with it. Maybe it needs to move into this kind of area as well as the forum.

It's an incredibly popular place, no adverts, balanced mods, talented people who are experts on stuff like pedals and mudguards :angry:. Lets go!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
tyred said:
And I think it's worth logging in just to read Jimboalee's posts on gear theory and nutrition:smile:

And his recipe's for fitting tyres :angry:

Top Bottom