Why is this place not fun...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
yello said:
Personally, I think repeat questions are acceptable in beginners.

There have been a few pedal/cleat/shoe questions of late but I wouldn't say its always that way. Equally, there seem to be a number of questions about 'which bike; defy, allez etc' but that's the way it goes. You're not duty bound to respond to every one, you could even exclude Beginners from your forum view.

I just figure we were all beginners once and thankful of advice. In fact, I still am.
I agree with this too, yello

Renard

I think that it is hard to keep up unless you are spending some serious time in front of the computer. Logging in is a sure fire way to lose a lot of time!

Renard said:
I think that it is hard to keep up unless you are spending some serious time in front of the computer. Logging in is a sure fire way to lose a lot of time!

Yeah, and this would be a good time to ask where you've been for the last few months :wacko:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
What are you like? Fletch only had a weekend pass for home leave weeks ago! :wacko:

Shows how much attention i pay then.
I think its because i just saw it and saw it was you, and didnt think much about it:wacko:

Aperitif said:
No.
I'm f***ed after trying to make sense. I think I refer posting rubbish. ;)

That's the 3rd non-punned post on the run, I'm beginning to think this is not actually 'teef posting.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Aperitif said:
No.
I'm f***ed after trying to make sense. I think I refer posting rubbish. :blush:

Why are you just in PM's not then? Is this the little clique, you duuuuuurrrttyyyyyyy dawwwwggg

;)

Renard

Crackle said:
Yeah, and this would be a good time to ask where you've been for the last few months ;)

That would be telling although not the same place as Fletch in case you are getting the wrong idea! :blush:

Anyway how come you ended up in the Wirral? Were you not up the (far) west coast before?

Renard said:
Anyway how come you ended up in the Wirral? Were you not up the (far) west coast before?

I was but left for pastures new. Well pastures old actually. I enjoyed my time there but all things come to an end. Just as well, as the cycling was really hard. At least back in the plains I can pretend I'm better than I am.

Top Bottom