Why is this place not fun...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

He will only let two in at a time! :wacko:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Noodley said:
No, hello dishwashing. Now grab a bloody towel and start drying.

Dont ask me to make you a tea or coffee, i will gob in it, and if you want it white, well........................:wacko:
Ask Mickle, it happened, but he didnt know;):laugh:

Yes also a bit jaded recently but I look in here probably far too often and I've felt it before. Don't look in for a few days or spend time on other forums then come back here. Every time, this place just strikes a chord. I particularly like the laugh out loud moments and there are many and many good characters we get on here.

I have ceased to contribute to certain parts of the forum as it's quite pointless. I don't mind the repeat questions in beginners. Often I don't answer but others do and occasionally you get really involved with one thread.

I do enjoy watching new posters develop on the forum and we've had some good ones. I also miss it when older favourite posters post less or disappear, it feels a bit of a lonelier place when that happens and just like in real life it takes time to develop good new relations.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Speicher said:
I quite like children, but I find it difficult to eat a whole one! :laugh:

Im a young adult thank you old lady:angry::wacko:

Noodley

Crackle said:
I also miss it when older favourite posters post less or disappear, it feels a bit of a lonelier place when that happens and just like in real life it takes time to develop good new relations.

Sorry, who are you again? :wacko:

Fab Foodie said:
Count me in as one of the recently Jaded...
Don't know why, it's all got a bit chuffing serious and a bit up its own arse recently. P+L's not the fun it used to be when simoncc sent the usual suspects into a mouth-frothing session. Maybe it's the f*ckwits I enjoyed...
Perhaps a break's in order.
Spot on Fab - I'm replying as I read as I seem to spend more time with PMs than actually posting (relief for all) :wacko:

But, I'll keep on keepin' on...

Top Bottom