Why is this place not fun...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Aperitif said:
Wirral friends on this forum...

Oh FFS, it was better when you were trying to be serious :blush:;):tongue:

Renard

Crackle said:
I was but left for pastures new. Well pastures old actually. I enjoyed my time there but all things come to an end. Just as well, as the cycling was really hard. At least back in the plains I can pretend I'm better than I am.

I've already posted elsewhere about tonight's midges. Bet you don't miss them either!

Speicher said:
Cycle logical?

No - just ill...

Renard said:
I've already posted elsewhere about tonight's midges. Bet you don't miss them either!

NO! I don't miss the midges. The word barbecue has now re-entered the vocabularly along with such oddities as evening summer strolls.

I won't miss the rain either but I do miss quite a few other things such as the incredible changing moods of the views, the silence, the dark, figuring out if a highland tradesman was ever going to appear when he said he would or should I just go down the pub and have a pint with him instead, lots of things like that.

Crackle said:
NO! I don't miss the midges. The word barbecue has now re-entered the vocabularly along with such oddities as evening summer strolls.

I won't miss the rain either but I do miss quite a few other things such as the incredible changing moods of the views, the silence, the dark, figuring out if a highland tradesman was ever going to appear when he said he would or should I just go down the pub and have a pint with him instead, lots of things like that.

That's is why this place is not fun - you're maudlin' Crackle ;)

(Carry on - without us, we would be nothing)

Top Bottom