Why no weight loss?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Damnit! I thought I was doing too well for day 1 :cry: Already finished dinner and apparently I have 820 cals remaining! The figues mentioned seem to be similar to quoted cals burned by Garmin and other sites. I think because I am super-heavy... the cals burned will be higher than most but maybe not almost 1000 cal per each way commute!

Damnit! I thought I was doing too well for day 1 :cry: Already finished dinner and apparently I have 820 cals remaining! The figues mentioned seem to be similar to quoted cals burned by Garmin and other sites. I think because I am super-heavy... the cals burned will be higher than most but maybe not almost 1000 cal per each way commute!

sorry to burst your bubble! I always enter my cycling at least a speed or 2 lower than I actually cycled otherwise I end up in the thousands too and don't lose anything! Maybe if you were riding a boris bike it would be different . . . .

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Yes but you were jealous when he was 18 stone :biggrin:

Oooh, I could slap you so hard you'd keep wobbling for a week :whistle:

ACS

Legendary Member
I have struggled down from 105 kg to 85 kg in about a year or so, no dieting just commuting and eating carefully.

On Sunday I went back up to 89 kg. The cause of the dramatic increase, my wife came in with a set of new digital scales.
biggrin.gif

Top Bottom