Why not post a picture of your Fixed/Singlespeed bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Thanks to help from his grandparents one of these will be arriving at Christmas for my youngest to go track racing on:

cpi_82584_large.jpg

I do wonder if it's not a little bit ... dull-looking :tongue:

Attachments

• cpi_82584_large.jpg
    cpi_82584_large.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 70
Thanks to help from his grandparents one of these will be arriving at Christmas for my youngest to go track racing on:

cpi_82584_large.jpg

That is super smart.
His grandparents have impeccable taste ^_^

Attachments

• cpi_82584_large.jpg
    cpi_82584_large.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 77

3narf

For whom the bell dings

cpi_82584_large.jpg

Dull-looking... Hahahaha :laugh:

Attachments

• cpi_82584_large.jpg
    cpi_82584_large.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 70

cpi_82584_large.jpg

Dad !! Dad !! Daaad !!! Don't get me a bike for Christmas, I've just found one behind the wardrobe !!

Attachments

• cpi_82584_large.jpg
    cpi_82584_large.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 83

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Dad !! Dad !! Daaad !!! Don't get me a bike for Christmas, I've just found one behind the wardrobe !!

mums boyfriend is holding it....

i'll get my coat

He's already tried the Avanti, albeit whilst having to wear a blindfold :becool: - we needed to make sure he could fit on a Small size as there wasn't anything below this. Turns out the 400mm seatpost supplied is far too big so he had a second blindfold go on a (lighter) 350mm seatpost. *

It's now hidden away until Christmas :okay:

* try getting a blindfolded 12 year-old boy into a room and onto a bike without a) him knowing it was a bike and b) realising what we were up to. Myself and his older brother failed dismally :headshake:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I just don't like the fact that the sun is shining where you are !!!!
:laugh:

Ha! The sun is out but it's bloody cold. Need to fit some mudguards before the sun changes its mind...

Seriously though,what a beautiful machine and good job sir :thumbsup:^_^

Cheers! It's a lovely ride. Only thing I don't like is that the paint is very fragile - already has a few chips (really must fit a chainstay protector). But then what did I expect for £80? Ho hum.

Ha! The sun is out but it's bloody cold. Need to fit some mudguards before the sun changes its mind...

Cheers! It's a lovely ride. Only thing I don't like is that the paint is very fragile - already has a few chips (really must fit a chainstay protector). But then what did I expect for £80? Ho hum.
Ouch,yeah chainstay protector essential.
Just a padded velcro for a few quid would suffice as you know.
Can you do anything with the chips ?
Seems a shame.

Top Bottom