wierdest film you have ever seen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
For me it has to be "Teeth" ..... a film solely about a woman how has "vagina dentada" which likes to bite things off. If I were on my own it would have been turned off, but was at a mates, so had to endure a couple of hours of family jewells being bitten off. Not cool.....your wierdest film?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Hell Comes to Frogtown

22 years later, and I still remember how dire it was!!!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'm not sure that 'weirdest' is quite the right word, but 'Blue' by Derek Jarman is the one that comes to mind. Blue screen and a man talking for 90 minutes. Quite wonderful.

accountantpete

Brexiteer
Being John Malkovich was wierd but the most enjoyable wierdness comes courtesy of Rocky Horror

RockyHorrorPictureShow_Photo11.jpg

buggi

Bird Saviour
i remember going on a date with a guy that took me to see Natural Born Killers. I was quite young, and i don't like feel bad movies.
so ...

(a) i don't think it's the sort of movie that you should take a date to see.
(b) i had never seen a Quentin Tarantino film before this... he is ****ed up in his head.

j66

Visitor Q, probably. Takashi Miike films in general are pretty weird. Ichi The Killer is one of my favourites. Also, the Dead Or Alive trilogy is great fun.

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
Razorback is a weird little movie. Very good, though. Most David Lynch errs on the side of odd, although I prefer Peter Greenaway. A Zed And Two Noughts is still on my to-buy list. Dead Ringers is quite strange.

I don't know. I quite enjoy weird.

Sam

Top Bottom