Wiggle - getting slow?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I've always selected Free P&P at Wiggle because it's usually pretty fast anyway, so I don't see the point of spending an extra £3.99.

However, recently Wiggle's Free P&P option has become very very slow.

Anyone else noticed this?

I have 2 theories:

1. Wiggle are going down the pan!

2. They are slowing down the 'free P&P' orders, trying to make more people pay the £3.99 for a faster service.

rusky

CC Addict
Someone else started a thread http://www.cyclechat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=60313/ here about that.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
ordered a saddle friday on express delivery and it was still being processed saturday, i emailed to say whats the point of paying for express delivery if they cannot complete the order? Main reason was i did not want the wife to know about more stuff as they normally come next day and she was out, i have told her i have seen it for a silly amount as to keep things calm . I know wimping out but i would rather have a quiet life.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Well, an update from my wiggle thread the other day.

The order didn't arrive until nearly 3.00pm on Friday. I was supposed to be cycling to Wales @ 7.00am on Friday morning!! I couldn't be bothered to go 100+ miles today for just an overnight and to turn around and cycle home tomorrow 100+ miles because I'm working on Monday.

Ta Wiggle

djb1971

Legendary Member
addictfreak said:
Maybe your very very very very very very very unlucky:sad:

fixed :rofl:

redddraggon

Blondie
I don't buy much from Wiggle these days because of the prices, but I ordered a set of Aksiums a month ago, and they can next day with free delivery

Russdee

HI,

Finding the same issues with both Chain Reaction and Primeria.

They used to be almost next day or the day after but the former is generally 3 to 4 days and the latter one week plus!

Cheers

Russ

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
So it's not just me then.

It appears to be a development of the last 3 weeks.

I've now been waiting 1 week for an item that had 10+ in stock and it's not even been processed yet!

Top Bottom