Wiggle - poor service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I recently had an order cancelled by Evans. They said it had failed various security checks, another order sent just a few weeks previously which was twice the value went though. Weird.

I dont know? I thought they were one brand now with 2 distribution centres
It's not trivial to merge two large logistics organisations into one. It is my guess that while attempting to do that, they have broken something.

And while they are one company, they are most distinctly 2 different brands for now, at least. According to the CRC website, the last notable thing the happened to the company was in 2011.

screenman

Legendary Member
Most of the people who work there are mainly human, most humans mess up at some point. There is a lesson to be learned in most things that go wrong in life so see that as a reward.

Crankarm

Guru
Well I ordered a few things after not buying from CRC for nearly a year as they messed up my last order, but I have succumbed. Purchased bibs, stem and a pair of rims on monday morning first thing. None have arrived yet. Bibs were apparently sent monday from CRC in NI. The stem and rims are coming from "other warehouses" = Wiggle and have yet to be picked up by either PF or RM. I have been told systems will be harmonised first weeks of November in the meantime we have to be patient, the staff are doing there best to stop the systems falling over. And Wiggle/CRC have just acquired Bike24. Looks like there could be a winter of discontent.

Top Bottom