Wiggle Scam - not a scam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
Just received an email pretending to be from Wiggle. Could have been genuine but very suspicious.

Said, due to a scheduled audit on the 24th April, my order history will no longer be available. Should I want to retain my history, just had to click on their link to down history!

Of course, I just deleted the email. Did anybody get similar?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just received an email pretending to be from Wiggle. Could have been genuine but very suspicious.

Said, due to a scheduled audit on the 24th April, my order history will no longer be available. Should I want to retain my history, just had to click on their link to down history!

Of course, I just deleted the email. Did anybody get similar?

Had a few of these in the last few weeks/month or so. It's due to a software update or something so is actually happening. I have received orders with paper copies of receipts that state the system upgrade will render order history un-readable so please retain paper copy.

It is not a con..... Unless you are being scammed and your email is a scam?

I had the same email, I think I better log in and change my password, I pay with paypal though so hopefully they haven't got much :-/

Last edited:

ExBrit

Über Member
A system audit will never cause loss of data. As a government entity we are audited annually. They look at stuff, they add numbers up, sometimes they subtract, but they never delete. It is a scam. Hover over the link and look at where it really goes. It probably links to scammersRus.co.ru

Seevio

Guru
A system audit will never cause loss of data. As a government entity we are audited annually. They look at stuff, they add numbers up, sometimes they subtract, but they never delete. It is a scam. Hover over the link and look at where it really goes. It probably links to scammersRus.co.ru
Mouseover says click.emails.wiggle.com.

Looks legit but I haven't ordered enough to risk it. One way to know for sure is if, and I know this is a long shot, someone on this cycling forum has received the email and has never created an account on wiggle.

Top Bottom