Wiggle slow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Ordered 2 items (in stock Monday 9:26 am)
Packed Notification, Thursday 3pm!

Four days to go from order to packing.

CRAP

vickster

Legendary Member
Go to your LBS :smile:

Are you sure wiggle had the stock at time of order?

S-Express

Four days for someone to click the 'order picked' icon. Not necessarily the same thing. I had an ebay item delivered on the same day as I received an 'order despatched' notification. It all depends.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

Looks like the items that were in stock became out of stock which delayed the other items. Im annoyed I did not use my LBS.

Dave7

Legendary Member
No help to you but I use LBS where possible.....even give them a chance to get as near as poss on dearer items.
Have used Chainreaction with excellent results.

Total opposite situation for me. Ordered Sunday, email saying picked on Monday and delivered Tuesday. :okay: for Wiggle. :bicycle:
Ditto.

OP
OP
Rooster1

Rooster1

Thing is, and this is bizarre....My wife hardly touched her bike all summer, then at the weekend, she pops out locally on it and the tyre goes flat. That was Saturday. And since then she's nagged me every day to fix it - except I am waiting on Wiggle for the inner tube. She's more annoyed that my bike gets plenty of attention. Maybe this runs a bit deeper than just the bikes. Its been a long week

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I have given up on Wiggle now - prices have risen dramatically, minimum amount for free postage rose and service has nose dived. I will use them for the odd item, but they have stopped being my 'go to shop'.

U

User169

They are a total shower.

Ordered Monday and paid extra for 4 day delivery service. Order "despatched" Tuesday with delivery scheduled for Friday. About 30 minutes ago, the courier updated their website to say they'd just received the order in the uk and that it would take "several days" to get here.

Contacted wiggle to cancel the order and they're basically being utter twats about it.

Top Bottom