Will you be cycling during ambulance strikes??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
You copy pasted the first four from that sex dungeon site you frequent, didn't you?

Surely you mean the first five?

OP
OP
Jameshow

Jameshow

Veteran
The Seven Groundhog Days of Cyclechat:

1. Dangers
2. Lubrications
3. Clothing
4. Frame materials
5. Price / value
6. Other transports
7. Whether Accy should wear a deer stalker, a nineteenth century uniform of the Grenadier Guards, French wellingtons and cerise jodhpurs when fetching the fish and chips on Friday, and which cocktail dress his dog should pick for the open-top /lidded car journey

Much like the trope that there are only seven stories to be told, and all literature is once version of one of these.

Perhaps we ought to just sticky the seven perenniel cycling threads and shut this place down?

You missed SUV drivers!😡😡😡

I've twice had the dubious pleasure of an ambulance ride after bike falls. The second time I was out cold and woke up in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Some years on I still don't have a clue how it happened, but at least they were nice enough to carry my bike as well and wheeled it with me into A&E. :okay:

Weather allowing, I shall be on the bike both days of the strike in December.

I see that our weather is forecast to be 10 or 12 degrees C for the next few days, so no likelihood of ice or black ice.
If I need to use the bike I will go ahead. I am, by nature, pretty careful and don't ride at the limit of the bikes performance.
So it's a level of risk that I am prepared to accept.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It doesn't merit a response.

Don't mince your words Fabbers, if you have something to say then spit it out.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been taken to hospital in an ambulance three times in my 50+ years on this planet.

Once was when I blacked out as a child. The other two were following collisions whilst cycling. I must also add I have been taken to hospital in a police car by a kind officer of the law.

All were very spaced out so the chances on any one day of requiring an ambulance must be infinitesimally small.

Top Bottom