Will you sponsor me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Going past Cafe Nero in York, an elderly lady dropped her cup as the ride went past.
I'm going to add a big thank you to the Police officers who helped marshall the ride. Most of those on bikes were female, and nothing that could be misconstrued was said by any of them. Fair play to them.
How could you tell the ones on bikes were Police Officers....

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
They were looking for people to help organise it yesterday. You could pick a day on which you'll not be washing your hair!

I'll be washing it in Romania....

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
If you're up for it. along with GetAGrip. Pencil me in.
No way in a million years, I'm a prude, me ^_^
Even the most handsome hunk benefits from wearing at least boxer shorts imho.
In saying that, you both had fun plus raised a considerable amount for charity, so, well done :thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
No way in a million years, I'm a prude, me ^_^
Even the most handsome hunk benefits from wearing at least boxer shorts imho.
In saying that, you both had fun plus raised a considerable amount for charity, so, well done :thumbsup:
We both had fun, yes. It was mickle that raised the money for charity, not me. I "helped" with the odd(sometimes very odd!) post on his thread, to keep it up near the front. However I can lay no claim to raising any money. I sponsored him, so I gave to the charity he was raising it for.

You may have noticed that apart from
Wahhhey!!!!!! That was frickin brilliant! Having a celebratory curry now - more later.
he's been kinda quiet since. Odd!

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, very odd, maybe @mickle went to get drunk to forget all about the ride :laugh:
Note his new disapproving, raised brow eye-avatar :rofl:
I know/knew about the curry he mentioned, don't know about him going for a drink. Could he walk into a pub after the ride & order a pint? Drink to forget you reckon, or is something else keeping him off/quiet.
Mickles not the only one to have changed his avatar though, dryer must have finished by now.

Top Bottom