Winchester to London (Again) 25th August 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I suppose rocket propulsion is one way to go!

Bayswater Rd, Holand Park Ave, Bush Triangle and pick up the A315 etc...used to be my commute and it avoids that crappy Hammersmith bit. Last time I did that I think I only had half a handlebar... Have you not got the first bit of the Henge ride Mart - I'm sure I led it out that way.
Why not start at 1am...or 2? :smile:
I cannot get any time of to mentally prepare for this ride, so expect infantile behaviour. If the worst comes to the worst I may be there on time, otherwise expect 'different' ^_^

martint235

Dog on a bike
Bayswater Rd, Holand Park Ave, Bush Triangle and pick up the A315 etc...used to be my commute and it avoids that crappy Hammersmith bit. Last time I did that I think I only had half a handlebar... Have you not got the first bit of the Henge ride Mart - I'm sure I led it out that way.
I cannot get any time of to mentally prepare for this ride, so expect infantile behaviour. If the worst comes to the worst I may be there on time, otherwise expect 'different' ^_^
We're taking our time! And I'll just tag along behind you until the A30 then. :tongue: I knew you'd know the way.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Does anyone know what they're doing at Shepherds Bush Green? It was all dug up a week or two ago.

rb58

Enigma
Met office is predicting light showers, decent short-sleeve temperatures and a strong tail wind blowing us back to London. (which means a head wind for the ride down - good job we've got all night!)
It will of course change before Friday night.

Mark One

Regular
hi all

Martin has used his legendary powers of persuasion to suggest to me that i ought to join you for the outward and inward legs of this ride. (despite no longer sharing the same office, he's been using the old tactic of impugning my masculinity and calling me chicken until I agree)

So if it's OK with you all, I'll see you at HPC at 12:00 on Friday.

Look forward to seeing you chaps again.

Mark

martint235

Dog on a bike
hi all

Martin has used his legendary powers of persuasion to suggest to me that i ought to join you for the outward and inward legs of this ride. (despite no longer sharing the same office, he's been using the old tactic of impugning my masculinity and calling me chicken until I agree)

So if it's OK with you all, I'll see you at HPC at 12:00 on Friday.

Look forward to seeing you chaps again.

Mark
Who? Me? I'd never call you a chicken. I've got too much respect for chickens!! :tongue:

Top Bottom