Winchester to London (Again) 25th August 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is there a starting list yet? I'm knackered and want an easy ride!
So far, there's:
Me
You
Him
The Gammon Maker aka Davy
+ Pete studying O Level sycling and...

rb58

Enigma
Here are the latest runners and riders:

OUT
Ross
Martin T
Martin F
Charlie
Mark
Davy ? (To Egham)
BACK
Ross
Martin T
Martin F (I think)
Stuart
Charlie
Eddie
Mark
Pete (To Alsford)
Davy (from Gomshall)
Anthony (from Gomshall)
I had another couple of expressions of interest, but these are not yet confirmed.
I'm sending a PM with my mobile number to all those who's I don't already have, requesting the same in return.
To confirm. Leaving Hyde Park Corner (and not down the Cromwell Road) at Midnight tonight, then leaving Winchester station at 9.00am tomorrow morning.

dand_uk

Hi guys, Is there room for one more newbie roadie? I'm based in Southampton so would be doing the Winchester-> London bit.

Anyone going to be travelling to Waterloo or Clapham junction after finishing in Croydon?

rb58

Enigma
Hi guys, Is there room for one more newbie roadie? I'm based in Southampton so would be doing the Winchester-> London bit.

Anyone going to be travelling to Waterloo or Clapham junction after finishing in Croydon?
Yep - room for another one. You have a PM.
I'm sure there'll be one or two heading into central London.

I thought everyone was heading to Central Londres! I guess it is time to look at the route...ah, maybe later.:blush:
Is there a GPS of the return lurking anywhere, ta?

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Here are the latest runners and riders:

OUT
Ross
Martin T
Martin F
Charlie
Mark
Davy ? (To Egham)
BACK
Ross
Martin T
Martin F (I think)
Stuart
Charlie
Eddie
Mark
Pete (To Alsford)
Davy (from Gomshall)
Anthony (from Gomshall)
I had another couple of expressions of interest, but these are not yet confirmed.
I'm sending a PM with my mobile number to all those who's I don't already have, requesting the same in return.
To confirm. Leaving Hyde Park Corner (and not down the Cromwell Road) at Midnight tonight, then leaving Winchester station at 9.00am tomorrow morning.

I can't make this one chaps but may the tailwind be with you!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Is that how you directed our treasured incoming guests toward the Olympics, Mr GamesMaker? I'm impressed! :smile:
Croydon? :ohmy: - I'll be asleep by the roadside long before then.

Indeed it was. The general gist was to point in the approximate location in the full belief there will be another dozen GM's on the route to correct the direction. Just smile and point!

Top Bottom