Windows 10?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ciar

Veteran
I went from XP to 7 both pro versions cant complain still think XP was the better one, as for the free 10 i have so far not hit the icon to sign up.. yet :smile:

mustang1

Guru
I also heard good things about windows 10 and I'm in the market for a new computer. I might make the plunge back to windows again.

I suppose it was kinda fun getting things to behave bit itll also.mean less time for cycling.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm still waiting for the icon to appear on my W7 laptop, but no sign of it. I'd rather trial it on the lappy before taking the plunge on my desktop as knowing Microsoft, there won't be an option to go back to W7 if I'm not happy with 10.

I'm still waiting for the icon to appear on my W7 laptop, but no sign of it. I'd rather trial it on the lappy before taking the plunge on my desktop as knowing Microsoft, there won't be an option to go back to W7 if I'm not happy with 10.
Mine didn't get the icon either... I had to google it... then you get some code that you cut and paste into wordpad then go into dos and run it from there and an icon magically appears when you reboot it.. so for me the process over about an hour was.....

:eek: ........:cursing:..........:cry:......:banghead:........ then finally :dance:and I'm all ready..... it should update when available

Top Bottom