Windows 10?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

john59

Guru
Did it just start updating automatically. I registered for the update but nothing so far?

I just clicked on the, 'Get Windows 10' icon and it said 'Upgrade Available'. There is a box to click saying, 'Ok let's continue'

RitchieJoe

you aren't the only one.

I've had the stupid logo for months and gwx running too, still nothing, Can't wait to bin 8.1!

I never had windows 8 but I used it on my friends computers/laptops and I have never been so tempted to hit an inanimate object, but this so far feels like an improvement over windows 7. Just need to stop the music player etc searching the internet or store instead of my music library

djb1971

Legendary Member
It won't let me at it yet either.
it's a conspiracy, just against you, me and mo^_^

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I've just got this

win10.jpg

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Looks like there have been a few last minute issues. Problem with Windows update and Nvidia's GE Force Experience drivers - conflicting updates and driver bugs.

Yep, just logged on and I can't upgrade to Windows 10 as I've got an Nvidia GE series card - although the message from Microsoft is worded to suggest that the fault lies with Nvidia, not them... :dry:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just upgrading two laptops now. One i5 with inbuilt graphics and an i7 with a Nvidia card.

Nvidia forums have fixed drivers on the site. Will check later once the upgrades go through.

Top Bottom