Wish us luck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Last year, a group of us from work did the C2C for charity and had an absolute blast. This year, we're leaving Newcastle on Tuesday morning and heading to Edinburgh on the Coasts and Castles ride. But this time we're just doing it for fun(and drinkies at the end of each day). Wish us luck, and if we see any CC'ers on the way, give us a wave/smile/pint!

Paladin - York

Have a great time, it's a good varied trip. Craster kippers tho? Just had a quick look at my 2002 photos - can't believe what I was wearing all those 9 years ago - shameful.

If you're doing it for fun, remember that when you are going up the Moorfoots from Innerleithen. Hope you've got some jokers in the pack!

Good luck with your waves/smiles & pints.

Have a great time, it's a good varied trip. Craster kippers tho? Just had a quick look at my 2002 photos - can't believe what I was wearing all those 9 years ago - shameful.

If you're doing it for fun, remember that when you are going up the Moorfoots from Innerleithen. Hope you've got some jokers in the pack!

Good luck with your waves/smiles & pints.

Lindisfarne is worth a detour (providing you get the tides right)... we stayed overnight and it is a superbly quiet and magical place once the coaches and day trippers leave.

Sitting on a deserted beach after a good meal and a couple of pints just watching nature pass by is a superb end to a long day

Top Bottom