Woman cyclist gets her own back ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just spotted this one on FB... fair play to her...

winjim

Smash the cistern
I saw this and it made me wonder... is it a set up? Obviously I'm looking at this as an overprivileged straight white male, but does this sort of thing really go on? A bit of shouting I can believe but this just seems so over the top. Same with the emphasis in the moped rider's response. Also a conveniently short distance from the junction to the van stopping. Source looks a bit clickbaity too, which makes me suspicious.

Is this a true representation of what women have to put up with?

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
I appreciate the original video makes a point of the person on the bike being female, and pedantic mode on, but out of interest, why not just "Cyclist gets her own back" as a thread title
Why not just "woman gets her own back"? I would say her gender is more relevant than her mode of transport.

winjim

Smash the cistern
[QUOTE 4692765, member: 45"]Ask one?[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what I just did.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Hmmm. They touched her without her consent which i think can be classed as assault, at the same time her breaking their wing mirror is criminal damage.

I cant blame her for getting her own back but that van was most likely a company van and if they manage to identify her they could press charges....thats if, if they didnt care about the appalling behaviour of their employees for starters.

Top Bottom