women's jacket - Lidl bargain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WeeE

A bit late with this, apologies if it's already been covered.

My local Lidl got some women's "ski jackets" in on Monday, but there are still plenty left.

White, with just very small/slim flashes of fuschia or crimsony-pink: loads of little useful features:

£20
- looks normal streetwear; minimal (darkish) pink, if like me you hate pink:thumbsdown:
- lightweight (& fairly fitted-looking, not puffy)
- Teflon waterproofing (just exchanged wrong size, so not tried)
- Thinsulate inside
- high-standing but not stiff collar
- stretchy inner cuffs that extend to your knuckles - thumb-holes
- plenty pockets in & out, including a couple of little key/purse pockets with different ways to hook /clip stuff
- vents in front of underarm (invisible when zipped)
- everything's super-adjustable to get the fit you want
- has fastening flange things inside across the bottom, so it doesn't ride up, and you can have the jacket completely open without flapping

The bonus is the hood - I never wear hoods, but noticed this is adjustable in different planes - it'll give an exact fit. You can have it up securely, but as far back behindyour face as you like, so you keep 100% of your vision (it moves with you properly) The hood zips, poppers AND velcros on, overhangs the collar completely, and the bit under your chin fits inside invisible plackets at the front of the collar - no drips on your neck or down your front.

Warning: make sure the size on the jacket is the same as the size on the packet. The small is pretty small, for all you other smouts out there.

Top Bottom