Wooing tips for wee Joe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

what do you mean its pointless on a forum - thats where there meant to be used - forums and msn - its not like i say fpmsl and wtf in real life i actually say it out - well i dont cus i use other words but anyway

longers

Legendary Member
Young Un said:
what do you mean its pointless on a forum - thats where there meant to be used - forums and msn - its not like i say fpmsl and wtf in real life i actually say it out - well i dont cus i use other words but anyway

If you notice - most people on here use proper words. There is a reason for this.

Kovu

Über Member
longers said:
If you notice - most people on here use proper words. There is a reason for this.

Thank you Longers ... glad I am not the only one of that view. Over use of chat speak on a forum is just annoying at most times, and alot of people don't know all chat speak so it's useless alot of the time.

Young Un

longers said:

And what be thy reason Longers. The reason why I don't use correct grammar is that i am too lazy to type and I have had a hard long day at school, and anyway, I am a teenager it is my job to use incorrect grammar.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:

Actually she has got a point. There are little emotions that laugh which you use for it, like :tongue: and that other one i cant use because i cant bring up the box ;)
Noodley, i knew it, Longers also loves me :biggrin:
Kovu will calm down soon, shes just sad because she wants to be in a hammock with me;)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
And what be thy reason Longers. The reason why I don't use correct grammar is that i am too lazy to type and I have had a hard long day at school, and anyway, I am a teenager it is my job to use incorrect grammar.

Not the first and not the last one.
I mean, i went to school at 8:15 today and got home at 10:20. Now that really is along hard day for me;)

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Actually she has got a point. There are little emotions that laugh which you use for it, like :tongue: and that other one i cant use because i cant bring up the box ;)
Noodley, i knew it, Longers also loves me :biggrin:
Kovu will calm down soon, shes just sad because she wants to be in a hammock with me;)

Chat Speak is fine in it's proper place and all.
Joey now I have said no are you moving on to the rest of CC?
Awww and of course I would.

Young Un

OK to keep this wonderful forum looking neat and tidy i will TRY not to speak in chat/text speak, it may take me a while to get out of the habbit so please bear with me.

Top Bottom