Wooing tips for wee Joe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Not the first and not the last one.
I mean, i went to school at 8:15 today and got home at 10:20. Now that really is along hard day for me;)

And if we are comparing times for school, I had 8:45 and got back at 5:00 so a bit of a feeble excuse :biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
longers said:
To put it bluntly, txt speak looks shoot.

Exactly, youth;)

Young Un

Rhythm Thief said:
:biggrin:Yeah, right. Just wait until you're old like the rest of us.:biggrin:

Oh ok you got me. Today i had:

pse - complete doss
physics - easy
history - bit more challenging
pse again with form tutor - doss
pe - doss because all we did was choose what we want to do:biggrin:

Young Un

longers said:
What's PSE? :biggrin:

physical sex education or something like that. today we had to list down all the naughty words for the male and female anatomy. then later in the year we will do how to drive safely, contraception, teenage pregnancy's, some religious education and stuff like that.

Young Un

I think i have made remarkable progress in the last ten minutes or so aswell. I am even using capital letters and full stops, and like my history teacher always shouts at me for, I am not using apostrophes(sp).

Kovu

Über Member
Young Un said:
Well i go to a grammar school:tongue:. But as i am getting pointed out to me, my grammar is rubbush. Ill try harder sir/miss i will, honest.

Rubbish (that is how you spell rubbish is it?) :biggrin:

Young Un

Sorry for my one typing error.

Kovu you should not use the word 'typos' as this is slang and slang is messy and untidy. You should put some more effort into your posts and always use full and correct grammar.

Top Bottom