Wool,80% wool,polypropylene or nylon carpet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
You're letting it slip @Fnaar. I'd expected some ribald comment about Miss Goodbody's rug some 6 hours ago.
Damn. That's another one gone by :smile:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
[QUOTE 4992433, member: 259"]The whole idea of carpet is pretty minging when you think about it.:ohmy:[/QUOTE]
When i moved into my flat, some plank figured the kitchen was a good place to lay a carpet... the years of built up fat splatters around the oven still turns my stomach. There's a carpet in the bathroom too, which is also a bit odd.

Drago

Legendary Member
Try weeing in the toilet instead.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The shop has one in that's 80% wool at £6.99 a meter. They said they'd measure the length tomorrow. If there's enough on the roll i'll have that one. It's mid grey in colour so that should be ok with stains and stuff.

Mrs M

Guru
Click step laminate :smile:
Ours has been down in the hall and living/dining room for 16 years.
Really hard wearing but sick of the sight of it :angry: now.
Mr M thinks it's good for a while yet :banghead:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The carpet i bought going on for 4 years ago needs replacing. Well,the living room bit does while the rest is fine. I've dropped stuff on it and marks have been left. There's also a few ciggie burns from when a friend of mine came round once and dropped his ciggie while pissed, about 4 or 5 times leaving obvious cigarette burns.

My living room floor size is approximately 3.88 meters by 2.80 meters. I wonder how much roughly a new carpet would be? 🤔

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ask a carpet shop, depends what you want :okay:
what did you pay last time?
£400 for the whole flat,including the staircase. It's a pity as the shop in town i bought if from closed down last year after the owner died. I know there are others, but they gave me a '20% off my next carpet' voucher seeing as i paid before the job was done and i didn't quibble over their price. Now that voucher's worth feck all!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom