Words that you can't spell forever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Definitley

PaulB

Legendary Member
There's a country in central Asia I can't ever spell and I've made the decision to never bother learning it. It's that one that begins with K but isn't Kazakhstan. Even though it costs me points on Sporcle, meh!

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
There's a country in central Asia I can't ever spell and I've made the decision to never bother learning it. It's that one that begins with K but isn't Kazakhstan. Even though it costs me points on Sporcle, meh!
Kyrgyzstan?

Lozz360

Veteran
In my occupation as an electrical engineer I would often have to write specifications using the word “earthing”. Windows autocorrect would always insist that this word should be “earthling”. So if I wasn’t careful the spec would be instructing installers to, “Ensure that the earthling is adequately bonded in accordance with the regulations...”

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
For me it's "gauge" and "bureau", such small words but I always insert an extra U or an A somewhere. I'll know it doesn't look right, but I'm not sure how to correct without looking them up. Big complicated words I'm fine with, it's odd.

Definitley
That looks to be one of the most common, often spelt "defiantly" which is of course another word and meaning altogether. I guess that's why it's morphing into "defo" in most online communication.

Top Bottom