Worrying news for Strava users.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yup could have been tracked via Strava

or possibly the assasin just watched him for a day or so and, as he always/often ran the same route - just waited there

plot twist
a new version of drones that login to Strava and automatically target people by following them on Strava!

based on the accuracy of it when I use it they will have to use weapons with a wides shrapnel dispersal diameter (I just made that term up!!) as it normally has be riding down the middle of the canal or even on the wrong side of it!!
(maybe I would have been safer not saying that - if you are Russian please ignore it!!!)

D

Deleted member 26715

(maybe I would have been safer not saying that - if you are Russian please ignore it!!!)
Why would a) the Russians want to shoot you, b) why did they want to shoot their own sub commander?

D

Deleted member 26715

it was not the Russians who assassinated him.
But seeing the amount of disinformation and propaganda pumped out by western outlets I guess you can be forgiven.
Erm, I never suggested it was, my response was a response to a response, please do try to keep up at the back

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I seem to remember strava gps tracks revealing the movements of staff at Area 51 a few years back.
I had to report a dodgy KoM, which had clearly been done in a ufo 👽

Top Bottom