Worst film

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
People have been killed for less outrageous statements...

May a thousand "why don't cyclists nod hello" threads rain upon you.

Lol, I knew it wouldn't take long.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Last time i went...we saw Independance Day..i wont pay to be brain foooked and wallet raped like that again..
but i hired loads of crap vids..but they don't cost a fortune unlike rip off cinima and the food.

KEEF

Veteran
upload_2015-6-15_17-20-29.jpeg
This I lost a few years of my life after watching this. I had to have treatment.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Oh forgot one "The Hobbit" part 1. Started off well enough, conjuring up the Shire, Dwarfes Hobbits and so on. Then an hour or so later we get video game monsters and the super mario cart roller coaster.ride in the orc.mine. It was.crap in Indiana Jones Temple of doom and even worse here. Too long and too rubbish. onky positive thing was I avoided 3-d - which would.likely have made me sick

TreeHuggery

You miserable thing -a real "sense of wonder" film. Admittedly the ending was a notch or two too twee, but I loved it overall
Yeah I knew I'd be in the minority .... but just didn't do it for me ... then n again you're talking to someone who'd class both Wizard of Oz and Pulp Fiction up there in my top films.

AndyRM

XOXO
Did you see Solaris (1972) by Tarkovsky? That one was another 167 minutes of my life that I'll regret on my death bed. It made 2001 seem like a Dirty Harry movie.

You're doing yourself no favours with comments like that...

Try this handy tool for film rubbishness testing:
1. Has the film got Danny Dyer in it?

Yes? Then it's a pile of poo.

HTH.

I submit Severance as a rebuttal.

Top Bottom