Worst Star Trek character

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
My pick: Deanna Troi, famed counsellor to the stars, never struck me as having any real empathic skills. I’m calling BS on her at long last.

JbSz24o.jpg

Julia9054

Guru
Yep. Definitely Deanna. Or possibly Wesley Crusher in the episodes where they focus on his teenage angst.
Currently in lockdown with my son who is working his way through Star Trek TNG for the first time. He has reached the end of season 3 and won’t let me start Deep Space 9 (my favourite and not watched for a long time) until he‘s finished.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Riker.

Although Deanna or if we're going for non-regular characters, Deanna's mother (who is meant to be annoying), are popular candidates along with Wes from some of the earlier parts of TNG, all star trek series improved as they went on. Wes was developed a bit more later on.

D

Deleted member 23692

That Michael woman from the Netflix reboot. Totally unlikable with not one redeeming character.

Smudge

Veteran
Most of the aliens from the original series, especially the lizard type ones and ones with a prosthetic arse stuck on top of their head.

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
How did I never notice that he did that?!
It’s something many of us missed.

Speaking of Riker, how did he get to be No. 1? The guy had 0 diplomatic skills - he’s constantly giving aliens an exasperated look. I haven't seen the new series Picard, is there a young Riker, saving Picard's life? (I've never actually watched all of TNG, so it's possible I've missed something obvious...)

Top Bottom