Would someone perhaps help this noobie out?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jim55

Guru
Google 'snowflake lacing' - the possibilities are endless:smile:

Alternative-Lacing-Pattern-2.jpg
that looks superb ,iv never seen that before

Old Plodder

Living at the top of a steep 2 mile climb
I thought I had already commented on that, but apparently didn't, it was a (70's ?) trend for a couple of years in the USofA.
Someone didn't have the right length spokes & was in a hurry to rebuild his wheel for an MTB race, I think he only had 4 spokes like that in his wheel though, but it started a short lived 'fashion'.

OP
OP
pavena

pavena

Great to see you're not defeated......keep on at it......and we can look forward to seeing the finished product........In 2017!

But seriously - looking good, so we'll done you!
Oh my goshhhh wow thanks so much for the reply it means a lot. Yeah, I've been so busy I completely left my project in the dark and finally got back to it this month! I should be done in a day or so! Take care :smile:

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Oh my goshhhh wow thanks so much for the reply it means a lot. Yeah, I've been so busy I completely left my project in the dark and finally got back to it this month! I should be done in a day or so! Take care :smile:

When we last heard from you, you had got a place at med school - so if you're still on that course you have a great excuse for the slight (!) delay in completing your project.
Reading the original thread reminded me of how I was back then - as I was getting about 4 hours sleep a night max due to my shoulders - still not great, but I get about 6 now!

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Well done, looks superb! I'd completely forgotten about this thread!
It took me well over a Year to build my full susser, no pint rushing these things eh! :biggrin:

Top Bottom