Would you buy and wear a strangers bike shorts?

Would you buy and wear a strangers bike shorts?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Good call on the hotel beds.
so some people are disgusted at wearing washed hardly used shorts that they would wash themselves before use yet are happy to put their face on a pillow they dont know where has been ? :biggrin:
But you only have the sellers word that they are hardly used...they could have been worn constantly without washing. It's the buying from a stranger on fleabay that makes this all the more a no no

But if you want to play STI Russian roulette to save a few quid, go for it :smile:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3972203, member: 259"]I can't remember the last time I sat on a pillow without any underwear on. :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

yebbut it's what the previous couple in the room did with it is the question

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It must be utterly exhausting worrying about all those bugs, bacteria,and viruses just itching to attack your body. Time for a lie-down?

Attachments

• biohazard.jpeg
    biohazard.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 50

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I have a friend (honest) who swore that he caught scabies from the bed linen in a very smart hotel in Dublin.

I suspect it was the company he was keeping at the time.

Last edited:

mythste

Veteran
Meh. Typically I'd spend extra on new, but I've bought a second hand cycle jersey before now and still wear it regularly. I guess as "gross" as it may sound, I can't scientifically see a reason why it would make me unwell.

Top Bottom