Would you dare to cycle with these lights lol.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi again.
I was doing a little Christmas shopping today when I came across some JML wheely bright lights being sold in the local shop in town. From a safety point of view they look very impressive and would be a big hit with the youngsters, but would you dare to be seen with these on your bike first thing in the morning heading off to work..
Personally I quite like them, but I do think I would feel a little self conscious cycling along looking like Blackpool illuminations :-) :-)

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Limky please

Cycleops

Legendary Member
If you haven’t seen them:

View: https://youtu.be/GV33Km1Nu2s

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable

I notice that the only faces you see in the advert are for 12 year old kids. The adults doing stunts hide their faces in the shadows. I would too if I had those.

I too saw these in Asda and immediately wondered if my 9-year-old and 6-year-old would like them. However, they don’t seem to attach as safely as I’d like. And I’m not endangering my kids, even for the sake of kiddy coolness.

Lozi

I would actually rock those if they didn’t look so crappily made and mounted :shy::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can’t beat a bit of visibility I saw a chap with some flashing dust caps on his commute the other day and I didn’t really see him as a bellend... I did see him though which is the important thing!

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I have Cateye Orbit 2 lights on my wheels, anything to improve the chances of being seen, especially at this time of year riding on & out of work in the dark

Top Bottom