Would you queue for McDonalds?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
If I were chauffeur driven to the counter and served by a topless Carol Vorderman I still wouldn't eat that filth. Queuing for the privilege is mind boggling.
Oh, but those baps are delectable...

roley poley

Über Member
once drunk in town 45 min wait for bus so mac over road but not in coherent thought would I ever patronise them..… maybe for a mac wee if I was busting

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
They're not for me, but I can understand wanting one as a treat at the moment. What I don't get is the queues for a Costa Coffee.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm not sure there is any "meat" in a Maccy Dee's burger :laugh:
I’m not gonna bite....

Dave7

Legendary Member
Personally I just cannot stand them. TBF its 20+ years since I tried and binned one.
When our grandaughter was younger (10 years ago) she liked to go there. I enjoyed their fries. MrsD enjoys the chicken burger though it must be 10 years since she ate one.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Certainly not for me, but I would not stoop to calling people names because they have different desires to me, when it comes to things like a Macd.
A touch over sensitive aren't we (not for the first time)? I don't have a problem with people wanting a McD burger now and again, I've been known to scoff the odd one myself. That's not the issue. It's the gross stupidity and selfishness of people who queue on public roads, blocking access for others who just want to go about their normal business (I'm thinking of the lorry driver in the video clip; he's not heading for any drive thru in that, he's trying to do his job). They think nothing of driving whatever distance they have come, to sit in a polluting queue for an hour or more. And for what end result? A limited menu at a McD drive thru. You don't see anything wrong with that?? I really do give up with the human race :sad:.

Top Bottom