Would you queue for McDonalds?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
A touch over sensitive aren't we (not for the first time)? I don't have a problem with people wanting a McD burger now and again, I've been known to scoff the odd one myself. That's not the issue. It's the gross stupidity and selfishness of people who queue on public roads, blocking access for others who just want to go about their normal business (I'm thinking of the lorry driver in the video clip; he's not getting in any drive thru in that). They think nothing of driving whatever distance they have come, to sit in a polluting queue for an hour or more. And for what end result? A limited menu at a McD drive thru. You don't see anything wrong with that?? I really do give up with the human race :sad:.

I agree with those points, I was pointing out the choice of food. Maybe I am sensitive when it comes to name calling, why should I not be.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I’m not gonna bite....
Im sure you’ll agree that Nuggets are full of sawdust

screenman

Legendary Member
When you come up with a better description for "lazy, stupid, sad, selfish nobbers" let me know.

When you get my point about choice of food. Lazy could be ill, stupid could be poorly educated, dad could be depressed, selfish could mean many things, nobbers well we seem to have plenty of those.

Drago

Legendary Member
Worse yet there are people who will eat an elephant leg aka doner kebab that’s been festering for hours if not days xx(
Sometimes even when they’re sober :ph34r:
I hear what you're saying, but recently theres was a TV programme looking into this sort of thing and the general outcome is that the "meat" is leaner than i'd thought, and the manner in which it is cooked is pretty good for killing bugs. It's the unhealthy salad crap that's been resting for days that gets you the squirts, so they were saying.

As an aside, has anyone noticed that there are no hobos or cats to be found within a 500 metre radius of any kebab shop?

pawl

Legendary Member
Just think about those poor hungry people waiting all this time for their first for them proper meal.
Take aways open in time to save the hoards from starvation

I am being cynical.

Last edited:

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
It is quite sad really. The whole point of drive through is that it's quick and convenient. Queuing up defeats the object. Now, each to their own, if you're desperate for fast food it can be done at home and for much cheaper. KFC coating recipe is recreated online. Even recipes for McD burger sauce. People should be relishing (pun intended) the fact that we don't have to sit in cars for hours anymore. But choosing to do so is madness. Populist nutrition consumerism has eaten the Western world.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
When you get my point about choice of food. Lazy could be ill, stupid could be poorly educated, dad could be depressed, selfish could mean many things, nobbers well we seem to have plenty of those.
Just to clarify then. If they were queuing for an hour in their cars for the finest fillet steak at a Michelin 5 star drive thru, I would still think they were "aff their heeds" as we say up here. But you're obviously not getting it. That's ok; next.... :rolleyes:

Smudge

Veteran
I've been known to partake in a McD's, i do enjoy them occasionally.... But would i queue like that for one ?... No they aren't that good, in fact i cant think of anything i would queue like that for, i would rather just go without.

Top Bottom