Would you queue for McDonalds?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not just British. France and Switzerland had seven hour queues.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It’s sad, but I guess there are a lot of people with nothing better to do at the moment, and they are all social distancing in cars.

KFC near me was queuing out of the car park.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It’s sad, but I guess there are a lot of people with nothing better to do at the moment, and they are all social distancing in cars.

KFC near me was queuing out of the car park.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Food is also a comfort thing it was once mother's steak & kidney pudding or whatever but now when most can't cook it's convenience fast foods. They simply don't realise they can make a much nicer burger at home. In times of crisis especially the food they were brought up on is the one they revert to.

vickster

Legendary Member
Same long queues at the two McDs close to me...and no I wouldn’t queue, as my local Chinese takeaway and chippy reopened.
oh and McDs holds no interest for me since I stopped eating meat last year!

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
No I wouldn't queue for McDonald's. I'll eat it a couple of times a year when there's nothing else hot but it saddens me that it's what people dream of when there are properly delicious things to look forward to. All I taste is sugar, I guess that explains a lot about the addiction people have to a Big Mac and a McD's milkshake.

I often observe that any queue for a McDonald's appears to be a specially assembled showcase of obesity, tattoos, Vauxhall Corsas, and stupidity.

Last edited:

Kryton521

Über Member
No. KFC near here is still 2+ hours for drive through. My Sister, she's in isolation recovering from cancer so high risk. But I think if she could she would, but for her it's, Once in a blue moon and probably not that often!" But one evening I'll queue so I can get her a bucket of chicken.
McD'? Used to buy a cheese burger for my dogs on the way home from the beach, one each but I'm not keen on them.

Slick

Guru
I wouldn't eat a Macdonald if they queued up to serve me their offerings. I did visit B&Q today and noted Macdonald's and KFC were both open but pretty much deserted around lunch time. Lockdown does funny things to people so if I'm honest, I don't really blame people for a few seconds of what they see as normality.

Top Bottom