Would you try and out run a police officer on a bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I don't see coppers round here even on shanky's ponies or in cars come to think of it. So I would amazed and stunned to see one on a bike, so I can't answer another one of the classic "soup of the day" scenarios unfortunately. I often get woken by the sky police spending thousands on seeking out another untouchable burglar or car thief in their helicopter though. Only for the whole malarkey to end in a non conviction because the judge doesn't see it fit and just to send these scum to prison. Remember, they are the victims, not the likes of us, the hardworking, tax payers. Apparently, they were unfortunately born into dysfunctional families. That's why they commit such acts. We shouldn't be so hard on these poor, misunderstood souls :whistle:

I did read somewhere (an American site, hence the labels have their meanings), that a "conservative" was a "liberal" who had just been robbed, and conversely, a "liberal" was a "conservative" who had been harassed by the police

Does trying to draft one count?
Was only for a couple of hundred metres he stopped to move on a white van that thought it was ok to park on double yellows, on top of a traffic light stop line

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I once had the police try and stop me while on my boat , two of us actually on two boats trying to moor up as the tide was going out . We where manic with ropes trying to grab the mooring lines when we heard " Oi you two , come over here " I replied politely with " who is it " ( it was dark at the time ) They replied " the police now come over here right now "
My mate replied " fark off " I must admit I laughed my tits off .

OP
OP
S

Soup890

Crazy
I suppose you see dead people as well?
Nope

classic33

Leg End Member
What the feck are you planning, Soupy?

Half expecting your next post to be: "Advice please - how to get cash out of the country without being noticed".
Try a cheque
"In one case, for example, Italian authorities arrested a man who was trying to leave Italy on his way to Switzerland with a cheque made out for $US500m (AUD$558m). The man worked for a multinational company and sought to enter Switzerland in a luxury car belonging to his company. He failed to declare the cheque at the Italian border station of Ponte Chiasso and was arrested when the cheque was discovered during a routine search of the car (‘Italy Stops Man at Border with $558m’Sydney Morning Herald 12 October 2007)."

Top Bottom