Wrong feet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
I've never felt the need for cycling socks but they had some in the latest Aldi specials so I bought a pair.

I got back from a ride this afternoon to see that the sock on my right foot is marked with an L and the one on the left foot has an R. Would I have noticed any difference if I'd put them on the correct feet?

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I've never felt the need for cycling socks but they had some in the latest Aldi specials so I bought a pair.

I got back from a ride this afternoon to see that the sock on my right foot is marked with an L and the one on the left foot has an R. Would I have noticed any difference if I'd put them on the correct feet?
No, I never have.

I bought some of their waterproof ones this time round, they are the comfiest things I've ever put my feet in.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member

I believe serious runners have socks that are left and right foot specific.

Darling, nobody EVER wears socks on the wrong feet!! It is soooo non-u!!

classic33

Leg End Member

You've more than one pair of feet?

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's because socks shape themselves to your toes and it helps you to get them right next time.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Where's Jimmy Cricket when you need him?

winjim

Smash the cistern
I got a lot of fairly good-natured joshing for wearing these on the spring Fridays Tour this year. (As if I would bother to actually read what it said on my socks before I put them on.) I like that they say 'Biking' on them, to save the embarrassment of accidentally wearing them for some other unrelated activity. :smile:

View attachment 106731
You're no good at dancing then?

Top Bottom