Wrong lane driver nearly flattens me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is nearly getting flattened:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Nah, he ignored me. I was a bit late to the party, so I suspect that quite a few people out of Ben's 4,500 video views might have texted him. Perhaps 20-30 by now, if you take half of the like/dislike clicks as a likely number.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
If I were cycling that, I'd avoid the bus lane and take the general traffic lane through there (getting out of that left turn lane as soon as I could) - it's much simpler and drivers will know instantly what your intentions are..
This. The car driver was in the wrong because he turned left from a 'straight on only' lane, but that's a terribly-designed junction and I'd absolutely be in the lane the car was in rather than that ill-considered piece of green tarmac.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Spent a few minutes moving frame by frame. I don't see it. I'd say the 'tracks' can be made by normal traffic in the correct position

dawesome

Nah, he ignored me. I was a bit late to the party, so I suspect that quite a few people out of Ben's 4,500 video views might have texted him. Perhaps 20-30 by now, if you take half of the like/dislike clicks as a likely number.

That driver's a psycho, drive into someone then rage at them!

Top Bottom