Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Xmas day/night out?

Would you like a xmas day/night out?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
"nudge" PM sent to HJ and T ... :whistle:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Well, do all of you pretty please hurry up with deciding on a date, as my shifts for that week will be offered on Monday: I need to know if I should say I'm not available on the 01/12 .
Cheers!

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Unless told otherwise its the 1st ;)

I'll start a convo 2moro and see for sure who is and isnt coming, nothing saying we cant do it again in the future either :thumbsup:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hello, been off CC for a while and have just caught up ...
If it's at lunchtime rather than evening, HJ and I should be able to make it. :hungry:

Somebody mentioned the Omni Centre - which I think is mostly restaurant chains, as far as I know (but others may know better). There are also lots of lovely and not too expensive restaurants in the centre (walking distance from the trains/buses).

In addition to the all-important date and time, should we also have a think about what sort of food are we after, to make sure everybody can find something they like on the menu? Should we also check the price range/maximum, as there are lots of other things that need money spending on, at this time of year? Just so everybody knows what they are letting themselves in for, before they set off on their travels from all the corners of CC Ecosse-dom.:wahhey:

We probably need to get a move on, if we want to find somewhere with space for a small crowd with less than a week to do :hyper: :cheers:

Looking forward to meeting known and unknown CC Ecossers :thumbsup:

T (adding to the :girl: quota)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Lovely, will be great to meet the famous Telemark!
Lunch time is a good idea: I am working early on the Sunday, need my beauty sleep :girl:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Lovely, will be great to meet the famous Telemark!
Lunch time is a good idea: I am working early on the Sunday, need my beauty sleep :girl:

You probably mean "infamous" :blush: oh dear, what have they been saying ....

Anyway, fingers crossed a lunch time meeting is possible! Much easier for travelling for the non-Edinburghers, and perhaps easier to find a table or two at short notice .... Really looking forward to meeting another CC Ecosse :girl: , Jane hasn't been seen on a ride in ages (and neither have I :shy:) . Not that the blokes aren't lovely, those I met at least ;) .

T

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Not that the blokes aren't lovely, those I met at least ;) .

T

All the ones i have met (well apart from @Fubar) have been lovely ;)

I don't see a lunchtime meet being a problem tbh, I suggested the omni centre as its easy to get to and has loads of options for somewhere to eat including a weatherspoons which would suit pretty much everybody if we were struggling :thumbsup:

Should we meet around 1pm?

I'm going to start a convo and hopefully encourage others to come along who have said they would like to come along ^_^

Noodley

Sorry guys, too short notice for me as I have arranged "other stuff" since the thread was started.
I tend to need a fair bit of notice due to other commitments I have.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Sorry guys, too short notice for me as I have arranged "other stuff" since the thread was started.
I tend to need a fair bit of notice due to other commitments I have.

No worries, took a while to get a date set in stone but early dec has been on the cards for a while :thumbsup:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Scoosh and Mrs Scoosh intend to be in attendance at this gathering :hungry: of CC Ecosse. :wahhey:

Unfortunately, we will not be bringing our bikes. :sad:

Top Bottom