Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Xmas day/night out?

Would you like a xmas day/night out?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Scoosh and Mrs Scoosh intend to be in attendance at this gathering :hungry: of CC Ecosse. :wahhey:

Unfortunately, we will not be bringing our bikes. :sad:

:wahhey:It will be good to catch up with both of you, it's been ages!

You clearly need a new chariot to convey Mrs Scoosh in style until she has full use of her shoulder/arm again :rolleyes:... or is it too early for N+1? :angel: Have you seen these tandems that have a recumbent rider in front of an upright rider (who does the steering) - the 'bent person' only has to help out with the pedalling ...

T

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Glad to hear atleast some people can make it along, looking forward to it :smile:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ok, guys and girlies: got my ticket, will take the 11.24 from Queen Street, arrives in Edinburgh at 12.28.
My mob: See PMs
Anybody wants to join me on the train, meet outside Queen Street, near Evening Times vendor, at 11.15 on Sat Dec 1st.
I will be carrying a book, no, better, I will be holding a bike pump :biggrin:

Edited by Mod

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
So atm we have:

1.Me
2.Pat "5mph"
3.Mad Doug Biker
4.Rasmus
5.Scoosh & Mrs Scoosh
6.HJ
7.Telemark
8.Jazloc
9.Tug Benson (Maybe)
10.Edindave

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
what date is it again?

i might be a late show as i will be working

This sat 1st Dec at 1pm, its cool if you turn up later :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Thanks to all who made it along today, ended up with 7 of us in total and ended up having a great laugh :thumbsup: due to a mix up we must have somehow missed Telemark and HJ :shy:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Sorry to have left a bit early: wanted to meet Jaz's Mum, who turned out to be a great lady that understands about cycling and teenager sons :laugh:
My plan is to get her on a bike and on cycle chat!
Had a great time, was lovely to meet you all: when I get my average speed to 20 mph I'll join more cc ecosse rides :biggrin:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Glad you enjoyed yourself pat, was great to meet some more faces and finally put a face to the name, we had one pint at the German market and decided it was time to head back for the train, I got the 17:21 train home, need to do it again sometime, maybe with bikes next time :smile:

Pat-my average is no where near 20 and never will be, I better see you on the next ride

Top Bottom