Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Xmas day/night out?

Would you like a xmas day/night out?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
HLaB ??? :smile: Sober up ?? :ohmy: What have they been doing to you down there ??? :eek:
Drinking or cycling its all I seem to be doing these days :rolleyes: Called it early at 3 pints tonight, I'm supposed to have 7:30am meet for more cycling ;)

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
... , i've never met a girl from the forum so couldnt tell you who else could come along :laugh:
:ohmy:
You've never met Telemark ??? :hugs:

Although not exactly as girl - she is almost a founder member of CC Ecosse !!!

... and she makes the most amazingly wonderful stollen ! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :wahhey:

edindave

Über Member
Blimey I think 1st Dec is one date I might actually be able to make! :smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
1st Dec :huh: ??

- AAARRRGGGH - looked in my diary and I already have something there ... :cry:

Oh - it's .... "CC Ecosse Forum Meal" :wahhey:

Louise Harley

I thought about making a thread about this a while back but thought its far too early to say the C word, was going to mention it on the ride yesterday but i totally forgot. :santa:

I'm not sure if its ever been done on CC but its something i thought i would ask.

What i had thought about doing is either plan a day where we go and do something which isnt related to cycling as such, something like go karting or paintballing and even bowling then maybe have a meal and possibly a few drinks, if the day thing is too much work then we could always just meet for a meal/drink or have both?

I have made the title west lothian as i think edinburgh or even glasgow would be the best places to hold a day/night out. (and cause you cant have just scotland)

I'll make a poll and once i know if its a goer then we can talk about dates/times/places etc

Cheers

Col

If its Glasgow then count me in please

Top Bottom