Y’all be careful out there.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
The driver was not caught in the act and despite reports from the public about erratic driving if they had somehow miraculously managed to get to their destination without hitting anything solid they may well have got away without being charged.
*Ahem*

*Ahem*

My usual reminder that cycling is really safe, and extreme examples of terrible driving shared on social media are a terrible way of assessing risk. And a very good way of scaring people off their bikes and into cars where they increased risk and pollution.

Scare yourself by all means, but I believe that this sort of thread is really dumb and counterproductive.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
*Ahem*

Scare yourself by all means, but I believe that this sort of thread is really dumb and counterproductive.
Sorry, I seem to have misunderstood your point. I thought you were saying that the driver was caught and prosecuted, so the police are doing their job effectively.

I agree it is a counter-productive thread. It won't stop me from cycling on the roads, but my personal experience is that bad/dangerous/intoxicated driving is on the increase and detection/enforcement is at an all time low.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom