Yellow Tesla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry Richard, wasn't meaning to criticise anyone wanting one.
Not a problem

My response was regarding the cost of car v house

Second part was that, I won't be involved in paying for it
I will want to go on the insurance though:angel: (I'm not on the C-HR)

gzoom

Über Member
Tesla Roadster came in yellow but that was a few years ago lol.

Looks like Tesla are going offer the Roadster 2.0 in yellow.......You might want to start saving up though, sub 2 second 0-60 time doesn't come cheap :surrender:

jcj8f82c78zz.jpg

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
I've only ever seen black or white Teslas and the majority of those have been white. Which I much confess, IMO I can't imagine having on the drive and thinking that colour really suits the shape of the models.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.

gzoom

Über Member
I've only ever seen black or white Teslas and the majority of those have been white. Which I much confess, IMO I can't imagine having on the drive and thinking that colour really suits the shape of the models.

White interior + White paint + black wheel is a Tesla special = Otherwise known as 'Stormtrooper'

32600961287_8cecd033e4_k_d.jpg

24748340288_6bc883b820_k_d.jpg

49723666727_5edb4c55cb_k_d.jpg

JhnBssll

Veteran
Polestar 2 for similar money, all day long.

In fact Mrs D wants one badly, but we're unsure how easily it will accommodate her wheelchair.

I'm desperately hoping the Polestar 2 is present on our new company car list when it's released later this month, we've recently changed fleet management companies and they're a bit slow off the mark :rolleyes::laugh: If it's not on there then hopefully the VW ID.4 will be; Tesla's are the market leaders for sure but theres something about their styling (and their owner :laugh:) that doesnt sit right with me; its as if they try too hard to be different in as many areas as possible, even those that design evolution has already perfected :laugh:

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Has anybody else noticed that Tesla are driven quite conservatively (i.e. slow) considering they can get a move on when required. Is this likely attributable to preserving range?

gzoom

Über Member
Has anybody else noticed that Tesla are driven quite conservatively (i.e. slow) considering they can get a move on when required. Is this likely attributable to preserving range?

I confess I have in the past been childish/stupid and 'enjoyed' the performance on offer, but most of the time sending a 2ton+ car down the road at acceleration speeds that use to be preserve of supercars really isn't very clever or needed. Interestingly my insurance on the Tesla was only £350 this year fully comp, so overall as group Tesla drivers cannot have a high risk crash profile unlike trying to insure a Scooby in the 00s!

When using 'Autopilot' it will also REFUSE to go over the speedlimit, so 30 = 30, which is quite useful to ensure you don't end up speeding on the commute in town.

D

Deleted member 1258

It is crazy, back in 1985 we bought our first house for £19,950 and I was driving around in a 1976 Golf 1.1N which cost me £500 from Northampton Auctions.

First house in 1983, £10500, and no car, I couldn't afford a mortgage and a car.

Top Bottom