Yellow Tesla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gzoom

Über Member
I thought Elon is progressing humanity with his endeavors into space.

Space X is like a hobby to him, or maybe its FSD that is the hobby.......Not sure but apparently autonomous driving software is going to be pushed to all the cars via a button click shortly!

7flav7gbgzl61.jpg

Hmm

Despite her thoughts being in this direction, & having seen multiple models at the Leeds dealer, now she's decided she doesn't like the look of it:wacko:
Maybe that's because she's noticing them now?
"Like A Squashed Frog" was her description of the Model 3
And the minimalist interior puts her off a bit more

Daughter is trying to counteract this, as she wants her to get one:laugh:

I might have to show her the Polestar 2??

gzoom

Über Member
The Polestar isn't a small car, its more a SUV than saloon.

50877829348_886b8516f4_k_d.jpg

Your other option is an iPace, or VAG are coming out with a whole fleet of EVs. Hyundai and Kia do good cars too.

uto=format&cs=tinysrgb&fit=crop&h=800&ixlib=rb-1.1.jpg

Polestar 2 for similar money, all day long.

In fact Mrs D wants one badly, but we're unsure how easily it will accommodate her wheelchair.
Yes. Polestar was the ‘performance’ arm of Volvo, looking after their motorsport programme and variously showing up as sporty variants of Volvo models. A few years ago they set it free as a brand it is own right to lead the electrification charge, starting with a hybrid and now full EV.

We saw a Polestar 2 this afternoon
It was parked at the summit of HolmeMoss, on the unsurfaced parking by the West Yorlshire/Derbyshire border signs

It's taller than I expected

gzoom

Über Member
It's taller than I expected

Its not a small car, certainly when parked next to our X it holds it own in size and the X is over 5 meters long and 2 meters wide.

BMW is also launching the i4, infact pretty much ever brand is now launching EVs in the £40-50k price range, you really are spoilt for choice.

gzoom

Über Member
I still however think the Model S is the best looking EV saloon on sale, there is something very proportioned about its shape, despite been a decade old in design.

The new Audi GT and Taycan have too many try hard grills/stuck on bits for my liking in comparison. We wouldn't hesitate to have one........If we had £80k spare in the bank account:smile:.

41049947895_1499d2feb7_h_d.jpg

Its not a small car, certainly when parked next to our X it holds it own in size and the X is over 5 meters long and 2 meters wide.

BMW is also launching the i4, infact pretty much ever brand is now launching EVs in the £40-50k price range, you really are spoilt for choice.
No, no Bum-W's at this house, thankyou!!
(unless it's an i8)

I still however think the Model S is the best looking EV saloon on sale, there is something very proportioned about its shape, despite been a decade old in design.

The new Audi GT and Taycan have too many try hard grills/stuck on bits for my liking in comparison. We wouldn't hesitate to have one........If we had £80k spare in the bank account:smile:.

View attachment 580952

And a greenhouse blocking the view:whistle:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
It is crazy, back in 1985 we bought our first house for £19,950 and I was driving around in a 1976 Golf 1.1N which cost me £500 from Northampton Auctions.

First house, £3.850 in 1968, at that time, I was driving a Ford Anglia 105E, cannot remember exactly, but, I think it would have been 6 years old then. Mortgage was £27/month. Mind you, I was only earning £22/week (gross).

gzoom

Über Member
ID4 is sub £40K for the first edition, seems pretty good.

If you really don't want an EV but your daughter is moaning, just her get one of these........Age limit dependent though :smile:

49869416808_a72cc6188f_k_d.jpg

Top Bottom