Yellow Tesla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whilst out & about this afternoon, l spotted this Model 3(?)
It’s the first time l’ve seen any model in that colour
I like it

Sorry, taken from a dozen yards or so away

I must admit an interest, as wife is considering one, when the contract for her C-HR expires in June

Attachments

• FB178AC3-D120-45F4-A69A-AA75781147E2.jpeg
    FB178AC3-D120-45F4-A69A-AA75781147E2.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

gzoom

Über Member
That's a Model X, its likely had a wrap applied. Tesla official colours are pretty standard - no yellow.

D

Deleted member 23692

The blue one behind is possibly a Model 3

That's a Model X, its likely had a wrap applied. Tesla official colours are pretty standard - no yellow.
Daughter said there was a yellow one at the Leeds dealer, when they went for a look on Sunday
Unless it was that one??

The blue one behind is possibly a Model 3
I'm not that familiar with them, my naming it such, was an assumption

Great for thunder flies :laugh:
Any kind of flying insect
When I was a teenager, my dad had a (mk1) Cavalier in yellow, so I know how they attract them
Wifes first car (when she was 18) was a bright yellow Viva

Polestar 2 for similar money, all day long.

In fact Mrs D wants one badly, but we're unsure how easily it will accommodate her wheelchair.
Looks interesting
Am I wrong, but is it an offshoot of Volvo?
It looks like the bigger saloons

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

Still don't think they will be as successful as Garlic Bread, surely they are the most environmentally unfriendly thing claiming to be environmentally friendly thing available, all those precious metals being moved all over the world multiple times.

Still don't think they will be as successful as Garlic Bread, surely they are the most environmentally unfriendly thing claiming to be environmentally friendly thing available, all those precious metals being moved all over the world multiple times.

... and the maker uses all his state-subsidised profits to send rockets into space (or blow them up on landing). Hardly sustainable at all.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Probably get shot down by someone, but this bio fuel F1 are looking at sounds potentially interesting. Takes carbon from the air to produce it and low/zero emissions (allegedly). They are looking at it as maybe a better solution than all electric. Must admit, if the could come up with a synthetic fuel that even greatly reduced emissions, I think I would prefer that that having the hassle of electric.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Looks interesting
Am I wrong, but is it an offshoot of Volvo?
It looks like the bigger saloons
Yes. Polestar was the ‘performance’ arm of Volvo, looking after their motorsport programme and variously showing up as sporty variants of Volvo models. A few years ago they set it free as a brand it is own right to lead the electrification charge, starting with a hybrid and now full EV.

Top Bottom