Yet more real steel. And definitely some titanium too.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hebe

getting better all the time
I think twitching is an entirely reasonably reaction. It's good that you have a bit more time to prepare without having too long to wait.

Have just received the surgeon's letter, outlining the problems and solutions. Not fun reading. Fusion might go up beyond T10 if deemed necessary. This is already a 9-level fusion. They don't often go beyond that...

Slick

Guru
Rescheduled for January 20th and 30th, likely staying in as a bed-blocker between ops. Much reading to be done, then!

That's tough going, good luck.

Presumably there’s a clinical reason for keeping you in?
Just enjoy the drugs!
Good luck
Originally, the plan was the same 10-day spread, go home in between. But during the chat with the co-ordinator, I reminded her that I live a bone-jarring 125mile drive away, and she immediately opted for me to stay. In pure recovery terms, it's after the 2nd op I need bed time, but that's unlikely to happen...The roads in and around Bristol are hellishly bad, and modern cars don't exactly have soft suspension. It's part of the reason I need this surgery, in fact!

vickster

Legendary Member
Sitting in the Premier Inn in Filton, cab booked for 0645. Still no real clue as to whether I'll be here the whole time, or get kicked out in between. So I packed for two weeks! That'll get me a telling-off tomorrow...

Good luck, hope all goes well!!
You’ve got a later start than I had on Monday for my knee op :laugh: (but I was out less than 12 hours later!)

Top Bottom