You are not a proper cyclist unless you shave your legs...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
Not nice, did you break into a sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but did have a pretty tight grip on the bed frame as she dug about with tweezers.

Mr Chuffy the month is still young.

Noodley

I almost shaved tonight, but couldn't be arsed. I wish I had shorter legs.

mondobongo said:
Hey Chifchaf want a virtual fiver on it?
I assume you mean for the month, yes?
£5 to the winners charidee of choice, yes?
Oh and to add spice, the loser either shaves their legs for the whole of June, or doesn't. Depending on who wins...:blush:

PrettyboyTim

mondobongo said:
Had the joy of my wife digging an ingrown hair out of the back of my thigh yesterday afternoon.

And we're still meant to think that leg shaving is a good idea? :rolleyes:

The only advantage I can think of is that it makes it easier to apply suncream...

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
PrettyboyTim said:
And we're still meant to think that leg shaving is a good idea? :rolleyes:

The only advantage I can think of is that it makes it easier to apply suncream...

But hair provides a nice sunblock all of its own?? :blush:

Noodley

Having experienced the lack of SPF afforded by my leg hair yesterday I decided tonight was the night to get the Veet to work....and work it did :biggrin:

Although I would caution nobody else use it for underarm hair :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::blush::ohmy:

Shaved legs and lycra shorts on a guy looks lovely but they've got to have nice legs to start with :tongue:. Very hairy legs and lycra shorts looks horrible. If you've not got much leg hair or have very fair hair then it's just possible to get away with it...but the less fuzz the better.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Kirstie said:
Shaved legs and lycra shorts on a guy looks lovely but they've got to have nice legs to start with ;). Very hairy legs and lycra shorts looks horrible. If you've not got much leg hair or have very fair hair then it's just possible to get away with it...but the less fuzz the better.

**puts razor away with a look of relief**

Mortiroloboy

I did it last year for a sportive (dunno why) just did, Mrs Mortiroloboy disliked my smoothness, I used one of those cream type removers, it took ages for my leg hair to grow back, I shan't bother again :biggrin:

Top Bottom