You can thank me....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
...for the sunny weather. I fitted a set of full mudguards yesterday after finally getting sick of myself and the bike being caked in road gloop. As soon as I tightened the last bolt, et viola, sunshine! :laugh:

MadoneRider1991

Über Member
HaloJ said:
...for the sunny weather. I fitted a set of full mudguards yesterday after finally getting sick of myself and the bike being caked in road gloop. As soon as I tightened the last bolt, et viola, sunshine! :smile:

thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

OP
OP
HaloJ

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
hackbike 666 said:
Eh? I've had mudguards on for the last 6 million years.I noticed a few cyclists this morning didn't have mudguards.

Obviously your mudguards magic ran out shortly after fitting. As for lots of folk without them...... sunshine brings out the fair weather riders, sensible folk if only I was one.

HobbesChoice

I don't mean to sound ungrateful or greedy, but could you do something about the cold as well please?

Thank you for getting the rain out the way though!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
hackbike 666 said:
Eh? I've had mudguards on for the last 6 million years.I noticed a few cyclists this morning didn't have mudguards.
ditto. one peed me off as she rode into a puddle on purpose, and then continues to spray dirty water all over my nice top :tongue:

wafflycat

HaloJ said:
...for the sunny weather. I fitted a set of full mudguards yesterday after finally getting sick of myself and the bike being caked in road gloop. As soon as I tightened the last bolt, et viola, sunshine! :cheers:

In other words, the bad winter is all your fault. If you'd put your mudguards on in November, we'd have had a mild winter. I hope you feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself. :tongue:

;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
I can claim some credit too - yesterday I bought a new, thick, padded, waterproof, hi-vis coat for work, having been soaked through and miserable on Friday..

Been sweltering in it all day!

Top Bottom