You can't choose your family....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Sorry

gavintc

Guru
The truth is, I am actually quite happy with my parents / brother. Honest, genuine people. I suppose, I could choose some celebs, but I am not sure whether they would live up to their agents PR image. For example, most of the Holywood actors seem so shallow and uni-dimensional.

Keith Oates

Janner
Not really answering your question Maggot, but for me Mum and Dad could not be substituted by anyone. However the list of people on here to have as brothers and sisters would be very long indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Can I have lots of brothers please :eek:- not in any particular order
Tdr1nka, Longers, The Doctor, Renard, Yenrod and Davyo.
My current "brothers" are the proverbial "chocolate Teapot" (as useful as).
I could have lots of weekends, with my brothers and they could take me out on cycle rides, not too fast. They all live in different sorts of places, especially Davyo. :smile:

Renard

Speicher said:
Can I have lots of brothers please :biggrin:- not in any particular order
I could have lots of weekends, with my brothers and they could take me out on cycle rides, not too fast. They all live in different sorts of places, especially Davyo. :eek:

Appreciated, thanks :smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
My family on the whole are great so I wouldn't swap them.... however in my mind, instead of creating the perfect family ... I've been doing the opposite and trying to work out which ones would be the arguing ones... the disfunctional family:evil: - I think we could make one very easily:biggrin: when you think of some of the threads on here.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Speicher said:
Can I have lots of brothers please :smile:- not in any particular order
I could have lots of weekends, with my brothers and they could take me out on cycle rides, not too fast. They all live in different sorts of places, especially Davyo. :blush:

Thanks Spiecher!:sad:

I wouldn't want to replace my dad with anyone, but as for some of the rest of them...;)

Not sure quite how I'd place these people within a family structure, but there some I've met and liked - Waffles (and Mr Waffles + Waffles minor), Bottlemsher, Will1985 - and some I'll be meeting soon - Tdrinka, Arch and (hopefully) Speicher. People I'd like to meet include Chuffy, Landslide, Keith Oates and Bonj, and there's others too numerous to mention.:smile:

@ User76 - Comiserations on your rellie problems.

Speicher said:
They all live in different sorts of places, especially Davyo. :sad:

I have literally just arrived in Oslo for 6 months work. It is 5 deg, grey, wet, windy and miserable. My girlfriend sent a text saying that it is 14 and sunny in Stockholm!
An ominous sign, methinks!

No parents, as such, but lots of bothers and sisters; funnily enough, although there are a lot more male forumers here than female ones, there ain`t half a lot of big girls! and they/we know who they are! ;)

There aren`t too many with whom I wouldn`t share a beer. :blush:

Top Bottom