You farkin' d!ckhead(6 mins 43 secs)!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Maybe smilies have real currency to those who know how to smile?^_^ Try it sometime! As for the cyclist, you missed out his lack of road tax to add to your cyclists should know their place attitude.:cuppa:

Road tax doesn't exist. Keep up at the back! :rofl:

Try a cogent argument next time - if you can. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Road tax doesn't exist. Keep up at the back! :rofl:

Try a cogent argument next time - if you can. :thumbsup:

Yes i know road tax doesn't exist,i stated that in a post about 2 days ago. I was being sarcastic meaning that you still think it does.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
No i think i'll keep arguing with you,i've noticed you aren't keen on folk standing up to you! This isn't the classroom Sunny Jim!:popcorn:

:tired:
Standing up against me? You flatter yourself.

Your arguing with yourself from now on. You have nothing solid behind your specious statements. It's like boxing fog or trying to reason with kids in the classroom. I'll not squander any further electrons on you.

At least I get paid to put up with drivel, none of it as bad as yours I might add, in the classroom. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

bigjim

Legendary Member
I totally understand the OPs anger. However I think his reactions are wrong. The shouting and blaring of the horn does nothing to make a cyclists life safer. It's also IMO ruining his joy of the bicycle. You are pushing against a rising tide of selfishness. I like to think that most people are nice. I'm not a calm person at all but I have learnt to just shake my head and carry on.
Yesterday i walked to the local Lidl with my wife. within 500yds of my house I came across two incidents. A large transit van parked with it's back end in a driveway loading items. the van therefore stretched across the pavement and into the road. completely blocking the pavement, so we had to walk in the road around it. They were going to be there for some time. This happened twice, another identical situation further up the road. All to save walking 5 foot across the pavement!
While my wife queued to pay in Lidl I sat outside in the carpark. Within a few minutes one guy drove his 4WD over the only 2 disabled spaces available [no blue badge] and settled down for a smoke.
Then a woman drove in whilst chatting on the phone with three kids in the car. Another guy drove in parked his Jag near the door, not in a space, partly blocking the access and wandered off into the store.
So thats 5 totaly selfish incidents within a few minutes. Thats the world today and an example of the mindset of the people we have to share the road with.
You can't win. Shake your head, call them under your breath and move on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Standing up against me? You flatter yourself.

Your arguing with yourself from now on. You have nothing solid behind your specious statements. It's like boxing fog or trying to reason with kids in the classroom. I'll not squander any further electrons on you.

At least I get paid to put up with drivel, none of it as bad as yours I might add, in the classroom. :thumbsup:

"Your arguing",shouldn't that be you are, mr teacher?:giggle:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
This a Wannabee policeman with a camera. I agree some of these incidents are not the cyclists fault but if I can see them coming, why cant he and react accordingly.

He should bin the camera and concentrate on his cycling.

Just as a note, the White chevrons are to seperate traffic and not to ride along and pass vehicles, the car driver was pointing to you to get off them. He was in the right.

Steve

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Chevrons bounded by a solid white line mean 'you must not enter'; ones bounded by broken lines mean 'enter only when safe.'

Top Bottom