You know you are getting old when ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cardiac

Über Member
The fact that you wear bi-focals / vari-focals means that you can see your bike computer at a quick glance once more...

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I sometimes stand up and go to another room but forget why I went there. I rack my brains, give up and go back to the original room, sit down and then I remember!

Young uns - take heed - if you, er ... When you try to ... Don't blame me if ... Oh, damn - listen, try and think back to this thread when you get to the year 2048 and see if you can remember why you are doing that! ;)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I sometimes stand up and go to another room but forget why I went there. I rack my brains, give up and go back to the original room, sit down and then I remember!

Oh I do that quite a lot, also if a customer asks me to do or order something I have to write it down there and then otherwise I forget. I am terrible at remembering people so I will be walking thorough town and find myself in a conversation with someone who has recognized me and I have no idea who they are.

Also I have driven into town to go and get something in particular then returned with everything except the very thing I went there for in the first place.

TVC

I went to the theatre last night and was surrounded by silver haired people in blazers and slacks, then I realised that I fit in with that crowd.

TVC

The fact that you wear bi-focals / vari-focals means that you can see your bike computer at a quick glance once more...

That would be funny if it wasn't true
sad.gif

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That would be funny if it wasn't true
sad.gif
No, you have to laugh at these things otherwise, er, otherwise ... what was I saying? :whistle:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I've done that with Ebay adn Google. Thought of something I want to look up and by the time I am there I've forgotten. I then remember when I shut down Firefox but it is gone again when I get back on line!:blush:

Top Bottom