You know you are getting old when ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chilternrides

When you stop to stare at deserted building sites on a Sunday.

When you go for a shave in the morning and think "that bloke staring back at me looks like my Dad."

When you start avoiding certain pubs because "that's where all the youngsters go" ... and you catch yourself saying it!

A 4.30 am piddle breaks your sleeping pattern :angry:

TVC

And another one....

When you think you should pay for music rather than believing that it's your right to just rip it off the internet.

byegad

Legendary Member
Apparently you are old when you think this looks ridiculous rather than cutting edge trendy.

fash_narrowweb__300x452,0.jpg

OK I'm convinced!

I'm old OK?

But in 30 years time this guy is going to look at the picture and die of embarrassment. :biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
But in 30 years time this guy is going to look at the picture and die of embarrassment. :biggrin::biggrin:
Don't know what you are talking about ... :whistle:

colinj-1975.jpg

:biggrin: Are you going to tell us who 'so and so' is? :biggrin:
It's somebody dan_bo knows who is getting on a bit, you know, 40-odd!

You find a picture of your dad from WWII and he looks young enough to be the son you never had!

uxbs.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
You realise your manager was born in 1981....

Your old when you find that the area you were brought up is now being buldozed and re-built for the third time (Scotswood, Newcastle on Wednesday) and you think fondly of outside toilets in the back yard. Then you get home and enjoy a nice hot shower instead of getting the tin bath off the wall.
tongue.gif

Top Bottom